The team at Blue Pacific Event Management Ltd prides itself on organising conferences catering for as few as 20 delegates through to large conferences in all parts of New Zealand, and have organised conferences for engineering, construction, floriculture, biotechnology, scientific, natural products industries and tertiary institutions.
However, we are also very proud of our involvement with many other interesting and varied events.
- Organised Gala Industry Award evenings
- Project managed the introduction of a New Zealand Cut Flower Catalogue in English/Japanese, a valuable marketing tool for exporters
- Networking functions
- Product launches
- Prepared and submitted Export Network Business plans to Trade New Zealand on behalf of a group of companies for funding to attend international trade shows
- Organised New Zealand trade stands at international trade shows
- Organised visiting media representatives to tour New Zealand for various industry export sectors
- Organised New Zealand leading floral designers to visit Japan to demonstrate and promote the use of NZ cut flowers
- Seminars throughout New Zealand for the engineering and construction industry to introduce changes to industry standards
- Brought two Japan Florist Telegraph Delivery Association executive members and a Japanese journalist to New Zealand for seven days visiting key growers and exporters throughout the country